December 22, 2012

NOTD : Licorice by Essie


Hello makeup junkies!

After reading this post about my little visit to The Nail Spa, you might know that a NOTD post was coming up. The color I picked this time was Licorice by Essie.

This past month, I noticed a lot of people wearing black nail polish and it looked so good on them! I initially wanted to pick Essie's Butler Please from the new holiday collection but finally went for Licorice.

I was so excited to finally have that color on my nails until I saw the other ladies in the salon getting their nails painted in red or getting a french manicure... (safe stuff that I would normally go for). Then I thought twice about that black color I was about to put on... But I manned up and finally got my nails painted in black! *shows muscles*

Anywhozers... With the lighting of the salon, this lovely poisonous color looked like it had grey undertones which I really didn't like. Luckily it's way darker in daylight :)

HIGHLIGHTS! 

  1. My sister and cousins are coming tomorrow! Yaaayyy! I'm sooo excited! I'm finally going to see them again! 
  2. I now officially have a Keek account! Although I do not know how to use it at all... Follow me @thebeautyresidence :D Videos aren't really ma' thang, but I'll try to post stuff ;) 

What do you have on your nails today?? Keep your keek username in the comments too, I'm really enjoying this short video thing.


- Zein xx