December 31, 2013

December's Glambox


I must admit that the feeling of coming back home to a pink box filled with beauty products is pretty amazing. This month's Glambox came in a bit early. So I had the chance to play with my five new toys before the end of December.


1. Eucerin Lip Balm - this is a blast from the past, for me. The Eucerin Lip Balm was one of the balms that I've used and abused during my six months of roaccutane. It contains SPF 6 and it reduces redness around the lips. I've haven't used this for over a year or two now. It is still an amazing lip balm. I highly recommend it, especially for this time of year. Indeed, I have ditched my beloved Beesline lip balm that I've raved about for so long. I got so used to it that it doesn't even moisturise my lips anymore. Nothing worse than dry lips, right?

2. Eucerin Aqua Porin Active Eye Cream - a very refreshing eye cream that is easily absorbed. It reduces signs of tiredness and definitely moisturises. Believe it or not, it is my first eye cream ever. I used to apply a bit of argan oil on my under eye area and it would work perfectly.

3. Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion - this is the only product that I haven't tried yet. It contains Shea Butter, Ginkgo Extract and Vitamin E for long lasting softness.

4. Inglot Freedom AMC Eye Shadow Square - I was definitely blown away by the texture of this eyeshadow. Very creamy, buttery and luxurious - comparable to Urban Decay shadows. I've never tried Inglot shadows. I got a very frosty colour that looks beige in the pan, but turns out to be a blueish grey on the eyelids.

5. Lolita Lempika Elle L'aime Eau du Parfum - this is the newest fragrance from Lolita Lempika, a mix of coconut flower and lime, jasmine and myrrh. I still don't really know how I feel about this scent. I can't decide whether I like it or not.

Have you tried any of these products before? Thoughts? Make sure you leave a comment :) 


- Zein xx