December 23, 2013

My majestical daily life : The opening of Ricci Capricci beauty salon


A few weeks ago, I was invited to the opening of Ricci Capricci at Conrad hotel. It's a family owned beauty salon in which women can take refuge to get pampered from head to toe.

It's a very cosy place with a quite interesting interior: its classic feminine design blends modern lines and a harmony of colours. 

The salon offers a wide range of services such as hair treatments, colouring, cutting, styling, manicures, pedicures and makeovers. 


At the event, they offered hairstyling, makeovers and polish change. I got my nails done and chose to go for a clean nail look. The colour I picked up was Marshmallow by Essie. I must admit, it was one of the most relaxing polish changes of my life. Instead of having normal spa chairs, Ricci Capricci has massage chairs. Yes, you read that right. Massage chairs. I've never seen this before in Dubai, unless I'm blind. I'm sure a full mani/pedi would be a one way ticket to heaven.


I had a little sneak peek at the makeovers which are in a separate room. The makeup artist is very talented. I really liked her work.


As for hair, everyone at the event had perfect looking hair thanks to the hairdressers. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hair done. I had to rush back home and work on a school presentation (very interesting, I know). However, I sent mother dear to get her hair done the next day as she had a little party to attend. We both agreed that her hair ended up looking lovely. 



Ricci Capricci is now open at Conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road (+971 4 352 1333).


- Zein xx