February 23, 2014

Skincare : Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash


There is some sort of universal tradition that consists of getting your first facial wash from Neutrogena. Name me one teenager that never used this brand before. See? No answer. When I was younger, my first skincare product was Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash. In this post, I'm going to talk about another famous cleanser of theirs: Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash.

Indeed, most of us used this when we were younger. But what is really interesting is that it has another effect on me now than it did back then when I had severe acne. Anyways, I've been using this for over a month now and I'm kind of hooked to it.

It's a very gentle exfoliator and cleanser so you're not damaging your skin unless you're really heavy handed. The reason why I love this the most is because you don't need to exfoliate with a different product afterwards as it contains blue microbeads. Holler to all the lazy people! It is designed to deep clean and clear out pores. Now, I do feel like my face is really clean after using it. But I'm not so sure it is the best at deep cleaning as it is quite gentle.

I use this in the morning and/or at night. The best time to use it is after a post-workout shower. You come out of your bathroom feeling so fresh, young and polished - not that I'm very old. Lately, I've been changing my skincare routine a lot - simply because I have no routine, at the moment. However, I keep on going back to this product.

Click here for more info.

Which cleanser/exfoliator are you using now? Have any of you tried this one? 


- Zein xx